Thursday, May 1, 2014

Water

Water makes me feel good!

I have never really understood it, but just being around water puts me in a better mood. I can only guess that it is a natural instinct. You know, water = hydration, hydration = life. And I'm not the only one to feel this way, I know many others who feel the same way.

I practically grew up on a lake. My parents always used to take me up to my grandparents house, which was in the Croton-Hardy Dam area on the Muskegon river. Boy did I have a blast! I still do as a matter of fact. I know my feeling of refreshment, relaxation and excitement by bodies of water has greatly been enhanced by those experiences.

I hope that everyone gets to have wonderful times and memories by the water and in it. It will make your "natural senses" much more powerful, and will make your life a little bit happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment