Stand up Jet-skis!
Standups are the whip!
I received one as a birthday gift a couple of years ago, (I eventually paid them off) and ever since I have been glued to that machine every summer. I guess it's just that adrenaline rush and my love for the water all mixed and blended together, that makes riding an irresistible pleasure for me.
"BAAAAP!"
These machines take the jet-skiing experience to the next level. They allow you to jump into the air without hitting waves, make turns on a dime, backflips, show off to the ladies, you know, everything you could dream of.
My jet-ski is a bright yellow-white-black, 1989, Kawasaki 650sx. Trust me, it's had a total makeover since we bought it. It came in stock white with blue decals. It had cracks in the hull, bad fuel lines, constantly breaking carburetor, faulty battery, and a broken handle pole spring.
NOW...
Everything is all fixed up and she looks like a beauty!
The only thing that has not been fixed is the spring. :/ But I'm planning on fixing that this year.
It will be a great summer!
GO RIDERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment