Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Careers

Okay, I'm sorry that this breaks the current trend, but lets face it, your future career should definitely be one of your interests.

Astronautical engineering, my dream job. Haha, at least I hope it is! I love building things, I love to watch my work come together into some beautiful creation. Hence, I want to be an engineer. Here's my problem, I don't think I could handle wasting my life away behind a desk. I don't know what to do! I believe that my best option would be to do as many job shadows as I can. I would be totally okay with using the computer to design things but I would want to actually get to see what I made in real life, and how it preforms.

Like I said earlier, my dream job would involve designing satellites and rocket ships, but hey petroleum  engineering wouldn't be that bad either! You know, $80000 dollars a year starting pay isn't exactly what I would call cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment